Monday, August 7, 2017

Deck The Halls



MemoryINKers Monday
Christmas Catch-up



As promised, another scrapbook layout for Monday.  As you can see, my photos are from the 90’s and they are not the awesome new high-quality photos we can achieve today.  However, I do want to get some of my old pictures into layouts and most them are like these.  I am guessing that I am not alone with old style photos sitting in a box (or boxes in my case).  I have decided to just be brave and scrap them.  Maybe it’s harder to match the paper colors to the photos, or maybe the photos are faded.  It’s OK, the memories will be sharper if I get them into my albums, right?!!



I am using some the cool new Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the upcoming Holiday Catalog- available to you September 1st.  I love that as a demonstrator I can preorder and play with products ahead of time.  Not just because I like to have it FAST but also so that I can have projects prepared to share with all of you

My lighting couldn’t capture the photos without a bit of glare but my daughters face is not faded into nothingness on the original. I wish I could remember what made my son so emotional, but I didn’t write it down {gasp!}.  However, I know that each year as my kids decorated the tree they would reminisce on years past.  Some years were more tender than others.



This page uses the same DSP but also the NEW Stitched Felt Embellishments, also coming out on September 1st.   oooh! I can’t wait for you to see all the cool new products!

Although I did these pages individually, I believe they would work as a two-pages spread as well.




I hope you will have courage with me and get those old photos out of the box and onto a page!

If you’d like the option of getting them first as well, check out the details by clicking the link “Join the MemoryINKers team on the right side of this blog. Or, if you’d like a copy of the new catalog let me know. I can get one out to you, or you can pick one up, today!

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

I hope you like to see more of my ideas you can follow me. 
Just use the one of the options in the upper right corner.

Order the products used in the above samples, and many other products, via my website www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net  Today or on September 1st!

Below are the product codes and prices for today’s projects.

Stamps:
#140386 – Oh What Fun (photopolymer) $21 (available now)
Snowflake Sentiments (9/1/17 – 1/2/1)
(w) #144817 $ 30 or (c)  #144820 $22

Card Stock/paper: $8 each (Card stock=24 sheets)
#100730 – Whisper White (40 sheets $9)
#144246 – Tranquil Tide
#102482 – Real Red
#145453 – 2017-2019 In Color 12” x 12” (20 sheets 4 each of 5 colors) $11
#144623 – Merry Memories Specialty Designer Series Paper 12” x 12” (24 Sheets, 4 each of 6 double-sided designs $13)  (9/1/17 – 1/2/1)

Inks:  $6.50 each
#126949 – Real Red

Accessories:
#129026 – Fast Fuse Adhesive (13.1 yards) $10
#129027 – Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill (21.9 yards) $7.50
#145480 – Journaling Pens 2/$5


#144619 – Stitched Felt Embellishments (15 pcs. 5 ea of 3 designs) $9

No comments:

Post a Comment