Monday, October 2, 2017

Stampin' Up! Home Office



Stampin’ Up! 
Home Office Tour

For this week’s MemoryINKers Monday I thought I would share a 2-page layout I created a few years ago.  The Stampin’ Up! Home Office in Riverton, Utah, is Amazing!!  I love that I work from home and work for myself.  However, I would take a job here any day!  Although not pictured, they have a room filled with supplies so you can create on your break, there’s a Bean-Bag conference room too!  How fun!  Hmmmm…..I wonder how long I would be allowed to work there.  I am sure there is a limit to how much you can play while at work.


The above page features the front of the campus building with 300,000 feet of office space and sits on 55 acres, the Legacy Room where you can walk the path of Stampin’ Up! from the beginning, and the photo on the right is the Atrium, located behind the reception area. It is 11,000 square feet with a two-story red rock waterfall in the center.  Just to the left of the waterfall are table where the employees can relax and eat their lunches.  It is peaceful and beautiful!


Above you can see the elegant design of the wide corridors, bridges and class enclosed creative area (upper left of top photo). They call this The Great Hall.  It has tumbled marble floors and grand pillars.   The photo on the bottom shows the Distribution Center that is inside and behind the Corporate Offices.  Honestly the photo doesn’t show you the scale like being there.  This is just one small area.  It is 200,000 Square Feet!  On an average day employees’ processes over 5,000 orders!  Each order travels approximately a half mile on the warehouse conveyors belt during the picking and packing process.


FYI - Your stamps are made in another facility in Kanab Utah shown above.  This is where the company originally had its home office.  Stampin’ Up! will not close this facility as it is a main source of income for the area.  Below is a photo showing what Stampin’ Up! does with their excess red rubber after processing.  It is scattered in a park to make the playground soft and safe for the kids!  


 What a great idea!

I hope you enjoyed the tour!

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.   
I’d love to read your thoughts on this post.
 Please leave me a comment below the product list.

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

Below are the product codes and prices for the items used on these projects. Just click to order them for yourself today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment