Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Stampin' Up! OnStage 2018


Why be a
Stampin’ Up!
Demonstrator?
…because it comes with more Friendships and lots of Fun!


Today I am sharing a short video that I compiled from photos and short clips taken from my trip to just one of Stampin’ Up! OnStage locations (Milwaukee).  I know it’s not my typical video, or post, and the video is a bit choppy, but I hope you enjoy the watching. 

 
I can’t wait until November when we meet in one location, Orlando, FL this coming November.  It’s going to be so much fun.  I would love to have you join the fun, not just of these events, but all of the things that come when you join the Stampin’ Up! family.  Contact me for more information or go to my website today!  www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment